Hire Me - Technical Screening
Helping companies to interview Java Developers for Backend roles
Do you need to hire Java Backend Software Engineers, but your in-house Java Developers don’t have the time to do the screening or technical interview?
I have conducted hundreds of technical interviews during my career of more than 18 years.
Screening Java developers consist of a one-to-one personalized Google Meeting interview for up to one hour.
- Up to 5 minutes for the introduction.
- Up to 10-15 minutes to discuss the candidate’s current, or recent projects upon which I’ll expand during the interview.
- Around 40 minutes for the technical screening.
What I ask in the technical interview
- I ask candidates technical questions about Java and its surrounding ecosystem such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Concurrency, RESTful APIs, SOAP, JPA, Hibernate, SQL.
- I ask some questions about OOP and Design Patterns.
- I ask candidates performance troubleshooting questions.
- I also expand on the candidate’s involvement with their current, or past projects.
What I don’t ask
- I don’t ask candidates to solve coding quizzes, or puzzles, either in an online, screen-sharing editor or on a whiteboard.
I also don’t ask candidates to write data structures like Queue, Stack, etc.
They don’t represent an accurate proficiency level when implementing Java Enterprise Applications.
Each interview starts from $150.
Not ready yet? Any question or concern?
Fill out my online form.
Last updated on 2023-02-07